WHICH VEHICLES QUALIFY FOR THIS WARRANTY?
New (untitled) vehicles with less than 5,000 miles on the odometer at time of sale.
Check with us to get a details list of which vehicles are qualifying vehicles.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE LIFETIME WARRANTY?
- Engine - All internal, lubricated parts Cylinder Block; Cylinder Head(s); Harmonic Balancer; Timing Chain; Timing Belt; Balance Shaft Belt; Gears; Pulleys; Guides and Tensioners; Oil Pump; Intake and Exhaust Manifold; Diesel Engine Vacuum Pump; Engine Mounts; Turbocharger; Intercooler; Wastegate; Wastegate Actuator/Controller; Supercharger, Pulley and Clutch; the following parts are covered only if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part; Cylinder Barrels, Timing Chain Cover, Valve Covers, Oil Pan and Rotor Housing.
- Transmission/Transfer Case; Manual Transmission/Transfer Case - All internal, lubricated parts. Flywheel; Transmission Mounts; Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder; the following parts are covered only if damaged by the failure of an internally, lubricated part; Transmission Case, Oil Pan, and Transfer Case. Automatic Transmission/Transfer Case- All internally lubricated parts. Flex Plate; Vacuum Modulator; Transmission Mounts; Torque Converter if internally damaged. The following parts are covered only if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part; Transmission Case, Oil Pan and Transfer Case.
- Drive Axle (Front/Rear) - All internal, lubricated parts. Drive Shafts; Axle Bearings; Drive Axles, Stub Axles, Tripod Joints, Universal Joints; Constant Velocity Joints and Boots; Locking Hub Assembly; Drive Axle Housing if damaged due to the failure of an internal, lubricated part.
- Seals and Gaskets - Seals and Gaskets on all covered parts.
- Taxes and Fluids - State and local taxes, where applicable, and fluids that are required as part of a covered repair.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL BENEFITS?
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE: Roadside Assistance will be provided to YOU on the covered VEHICLE for 10 years from the VEHICLE PURCHASE DATE up to a maximum of $80 per occurrence:
- Towing – If an emergency tow is required as a result of a mechanical failure, the covered VEHICLE will be towed back to the selling dealership if within 50 miles.
- Battery Service – A “jump start” will be applied in an attempt to start the covered Vehicle.
- Flat Tire Change – Service will be provided to remove the flat tire and replace it with YOUR properly inflated spare tire.
- Lockout – If YOUR keys are accidentally locked inside the covered VEHICLE, we will provide assistance to gain entry to the VEHICLE with YOUR proper identification.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery – If YOUR VEHICLE requires an emergency supply of fuel, oil, fluid or water we will arrange a delivery to YOU. YOU will be required to pay for the actual costs of the Fuel, Oil, Fluid or Water when it is delivered, if so requested. No service may be duplicated within 72 hours of the initial request.
WHY IS TITUS-WILL FORD OFFERING THIS LIFETIME COVERAGE?
Our sincere hope is that you are so confident and comfortable with your purchase at Titus-Will Ford that you will go out of your way to tell your friends, neighbors and co-workers about your positive experience. We want to earn your business for life.
IS IT REALLY FOR AN UNLIMITED TIME?
This Limited WARRANTY begins on the vehicle purchase date and from the mileage on the odometer at the time of sale. This Limited WARRANTY shall end when YOU no longer own the vehicle.
IF I SELL MY VEHICLE NEXT YEAR TO A FRIEND WILL THE WARRANTY TRANSFER OVER TO THEM?
The warranty does not transfer over with your vehicle once it's sold. The warranty is registered to you, as our valued customer.
DO I HAVE TO DO MAINTAIN MY VEHICLE?
You are responsible for maintaining your vehicle to the standards of the vehicle manufacturer, as outlined in your owner’s manual.
DO I HAVE TO KEEP MY SERVICE RECORDS?
Yes, if there is a claim the warranty claims administrator will ask that you provide digital documentation that you performed your factory recommended maintenance as per the owners' manual.
DO I HAVE TO HAVE THE REPAIRS PERFORMED AT A YOUR DEALERSHIP?
Absolutely not. While we would love to be your dealer of choice, any licensed repair shop with ASE Certified technicians are able to fix your car. We want all our customers to benefit from this no matter where they live or break down.
HOW FAR FROM HOME DO I HAVE COVERAGE FOR REPAIRS?
You are covered anywhere in the continental USA, Alaska and Canada.
IS THERE A DEDUCTIBLE?
The deductible you must pay per repair visit is five-hundred dollars ($500) unless you return to the selling dealer for repairs. The deductible charged for repairs at the selling dealer is two-hundred dollars ($100). The rest of the bill for covered components is paid for! Even the taxes, fluids and gaskets are covered!
IF I USE MY VEHICLE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES AM I COVERED?
Vehicles purchased for commercial use, Uber and Lyft vehicles, select highline vehicles, and trucks lifted over 6” are not eligible for coverage under the LIMITED WARRANTY.